The Salus Smart Plug allows you to monitor and control connected devices through the EAGLE-200.
To pair the smart plug to the EAGLE:
- Scan the QR code on the device or the box of the device with the app by pressing "+" at the top right of the settings page.
- Enter a name for the device.
- Select SX885ZB as the Model.
- Select what type of appliance is plugged into the outlet (i.e. fan, air conditioner).
- Hit Submit
- With the smart plug removed from the wall, hold the button on the side of the unit in, and plug it back into the wall while holding the button pressed. This resets the plug and puts it in pairing mode so it can connect to the gateway.
- Once the LED on the front of the plug turns on (briefly), let go of the button.
- Give it up to 10 minutes to pair and you should be all set.
The installation and setup guide from Salus are attached below: