For some customers, you will automatically get your price of electricity $/kWh from the meter. However, as many utilities do not support pricing, you may been to input it manually:
- Launch the EAGLE-200 web portal: Rainforest Portal
- Go to the Settings menu at the top right of the screen.
- Click the Metering tab. If no Metering tab is shown, you might not have a smart meter connected to your EAGLE-200. You need to set that up first.
- In the Metering tab, you'll see a Pricing area.
- Click the Configure button in the Pricing area and setup your price.
For utilities like BC Hydro, you will not see a Configure button as pricing is supposed to come from the meter. Please contact your utility to get them to re-enable pricing.
If you used to get pricing and cost of electricity on your EAGLE but it stopped working:
- BC Hydro Customers: All your meters support pricing and you can only get pricing from the meter (you cannot manually set it). BC Hydro has been having some problems with pricing on their smart meters. To resolve the issue, please use the following form to contact BC Hydro and let them know (you'll need to login to your BC Hydro account): BC Hydro Support Ticket
- PG&E Customers: Pacific Gas and Electric customers that are electricity rate plans that were released prior to 2017 should be getting pricing from the meter. If you are not on one of those price plans, then you will need to manually input a fixed rate on your device. If the pricing you are getting is incorrect, please contact PG&E: [email protected]