Warning: Doing a factory reset will require you to contact your utility to re-setup the EMU-2 with your meter as the connection will be permanently dropped. You should only perform this if you are wanting to connect the EMU-2 to a new meter because you have moved or have otherwise been unable to get the EMU-2 connected to your meter.
- Press both buttons at the same time for 1 second and release them.
- You'll see a "Restart" screen.
- Next, hold both buttons again for about 10 seconds and release them.
- The screen should say "Hard Reset".
- Select "Hard Reset"
- If it asks do you want to disconnect from meter, press yes.
Once these steps are done, your screen should be displaying “Searching for meter”.